We are very pleased about your interest in our company. Data protection is particularly important for the management of Ideas ³ e.V. All our software is open source and fully understood for you at all times. We never use commercial advertising or tracking tools and only store click numbers on the entries to be able to make statements about the relevant of individual posts. Active user tracking never takes place. A use of the websites of Ideas ³ e.V. In principle, it is possible without any disclosure of personal data. However, if an individual wants to use our company's special services through our website, we may require the processing of personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally collect the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of an affected person, is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the ideas ³ e.V. Current country-specific data protection regulations. By means of this data protection declaration our company wants to inform the public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. In addition, affected persons are informed about the rights to which they are due by means of this data protection declaration.
The ideas ³ e.V. As controller, has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data processed through this website is the most complete possible. However, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security vulnerabilities so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, any person concerned shall be free to transmit personal data to us on alternative routes, for example by telephone.
We use the following terms in this privacy statement, among others:
- (a) Personal data personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (' the person concerned '). An identifiable person is considered to be an individual who, directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning it to an identifier such as a name, to an identification number, to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more special characteristics, the expression The physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
- (b) the person concerned is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the person responsible for the processing.
- (c) Processing is any process performed with or without the help of automated procedures or any such sequence of operations related to personal data such as collecting, collecting, organization, ordering, storing, customization Or change, reading out, retrieving, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or other form of delivery, matching or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- (D) Restricting the processing restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting its future processing.
- (e) Profiling Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists in this personal data being used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular, To analyze or predict aspects of work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or changes of location of this natural person.
- (F) pseudonymization of pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific affected person without the use of additional information, provided that This additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data is not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- (g) Responsible or controller responsible for processing is the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that works alone or jointly with others through the purposes and means The processing of personal data decides. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by union law or by the law of the Member States, the person responsible or may be entitled to the specific criteria of his designation in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States Be.
- h) Order processor processor is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
- (i) Receiver is a natural or legal entity, authority, entity or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. However, authorities which may receive personal data under a specific investigation mandate under Union law or the law of the Member States shall not be considered as recipients.
- (J) Third party is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body other than the person concerned, the person responsible, the processor and persons who are responsible for the direct responsibility of the person responsible or the person responsible for Order processors have the power to process the personal data.
- (k) Consent is any consent voluntarily given by the person concerned for the particular case in an informed and unambiguous manner, in the form of a declaration or other clear corroborating act, with which the Understanding person indicates that they agree with the processing of the personal data concerning them.
2. Name and address of the controller
The person responsible for the purposes of the basic data Protection regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions with a data privacy law is:
Ideas ³ e.V.
Phone: 01573-444 8245
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies through our Internet site at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. In addition, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the affected person disables the setting of cookies in the used Internet browser, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
4. Collection of general data and information
The website of Ideas ³ e.V. Collects a range of general data and information with each visit to the website by an affected person or an automated system. This general data and information are stored in the logfiles of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the Internet site from which a comprehensive system reaches our internet site (so-called referrers), (4) The sub-websites, Which are controlled via a comprehensive system on our website, (5) The date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) An Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) The Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) Other similar data and information used to provide security in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, the ideas ³ e.V. No conclusions to be drawn about the person concerned. This information is rather needed to (1) deliver the contents of our website correctly, (2) to optimize the contents of our website as well as the advertising for them, (3) The permanent functioning of our information technology systems And the technology of our website and (4) to provide law enforcement authorities in the event of a Cyberangriffes the information necessary for prosecution. This anonymously collected data and information is provided by the Ideas ³ e.V. Therefore, on the one hand, statistically and further, with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company, in order to ensure, ultimately, an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server logfiles are stored separately from all personal data specified by an affected person.
5. Registration on our website
The person concerned has the possibility to register on the website of the controller, stating personal data. The personal data transmitted to the Controller is determined by the respective input mask used for the registration. The personal data entered by the person concerned shall be collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller and for his own purposes. The controller may arrange for the transfer to one or more processors, such as a parcel service provider, who also uses the personal data exclusively for internal use, which is the The controller.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address given by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the data subject, the date and time of registration is also stored. The storage of this data takes place in the context of the fact that only the misuse of our services can be prevented and this data allows, if necessary, to clarify committed offences. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary for the protection of the Controller. In principle, a transfer of this data to third parties does not take place unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on or the transfer of law enforcement serves.
The registration of the data subject with a voluntary indication of personal information serves the controller to provide the data subject with content or services which, due to the nature of the case, are only registered users can be offered. Registered persons are free to change the personal data indicated at the time of registration or to have it completely deleted from the data of the controller.
The controller shall, at any time on request, provide information to each person concerned as to which personal data is stored about the person concerned. In addition, the data controller shall rectify or delete personal information on request or by reference of the person concerned, insofar as this does not prevent any statutory retention obligations. The whole of the employees of the controller are available to the data subject as a contact person in this context.
On the website of Ideas ³ e.V. Users are given the opportunity to subscribe to our company's newsletter. The personal data that is transmitted to the Controller for the purpose of ordering the newsletter results from the input mask used for this.
The ideas ³ e.V. Informs their customers and business partners about company offers at regular intervals through a newsletter. The newsletter of our company can only be received by the data subject if (1) the person concerned has a valid e-mail address and (2) the person concerned registers for the newsletter. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered for the newsletter for the first time in the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation e-mail is used to check whether the owner of the e-mail address has authorized the receiving of the newsletter as the person concerned.
When registering for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the Internet service provider (ISP) of the computer system used by the data subject at the time of registration and the date and time of registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to understand the (possible) misuse of the e-mail address of an affected person at a later date and therefore serves the legal protection of the controller.
The personal data collected as part of an application for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. Furthermore, subscribers to the newsletter could be informed by e-mail if this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in this regard, as in the case of changes to the Newsletterangebot or the change of the technical circumstances. The personal data collected within the scope of the newsletter service will not be passed on to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter can be terminated by the person concerned at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data that the person concerned has granted us for the newsletter can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe at any time directly on the website of the controller of the newsletter or to communicate this to the controller in other ways.
The Newsletters of Ideas ³ e.V. Include so-called counting pixels. A web beacons is a miniature graphic that is embedded in such e-mails, which are sent in HTML format in order to enable a log file recording and a log file analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded counting pixel, the ideas ³ e.V. Identify if and when an email was opened by an affected person and which links in the email were accessed by the person concerned.
Such personal data collected via the Web beacons in the newsletters are stored and evaluated by the Controller for the newsletter to optimise the content of future newsletters and even better the Interests of the person concerned. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Persons concerned are entitled at any time to revoke the separate declaration of consent given by the double opt-in procedure. After revocation, this personal data will be deleted by the controller. A deregistration from receipt of the newsletter indicates the ideas ³ e.V. Automatically as a revocation.
8. Possibility of contact via the website
The website of Ideas ³ e.V. According to legal regulations, contains information that enables quick electronic contact with our company as well as direct communication with us, which is also a general address of the so-called electronic mail ( Email address). If an affected person receives contact with the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned are automatically saved. Such personal data provided on a voluntary basis by a person concerned to the controller shall be stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the person concerned. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
9. Comment function in the blog on the website
The ideas ³ e.V. On a blog located on the website of the controller, users offer the opportunity to leave individual comments on individual blog posts. A blog is a portal run on a website, usually open to the public, in which one or more people, called bloggers or web bloggers, can post articles or write down thoughts in so-called blog posts. The blog posts can usually be commented on by third parties.
In addition to the comments left by the person concerned, the comments left by the person concerned will also provide details of the time of the comment entry and the person selected by the person concerned. Utility name (pseudonym) saved and published. In addition, the IP address provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of the person concerned is logged. This storage of the IP address is for security reasons and in the event that the person concerned violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal content by making a comment. The storage of this personal data is therefore in the own interest of the controller, so that he could exculpt himself if necessary in the event of a violation of the law. No disclosure of this personal data to third parties shall be provided, provided that such disclosure is not required by law or serves the legal defence of the controller.
10. Subscription of comments in the blog on the website
The one in the blog of Ideas ³ e.V. As a matter of principle, comments made can be subscribed to by third parties. In particular, a commentator may subscribe to the comments following his comment on a particular blog post.
If a person concerned chooses to subscribe to comments, the controller sends an automatic confirmation email to verify in the double opt-in procedure whether the holder of the specified Email address for this option. The option to subscribe to comments can be terminated at any time.
11. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store personal data of the person concerned only for the period of time required to achieve the storage purpose, or if this is done by the European directive and regulation provider or Another legislature is provided for in laws or regulations which are subject to the controller.
If the purpose of storage does not expire or if a storage period prescribed by the European directive and regulation provider or another competent legislator is cancelled, the personal data will be routinely and in accordance with the legal Regulations are blocked or deleted.
12. Rights of the person concerned
- (a) Right to confirm any person concerned has the right granted by the European Regular and Proordinate to require the controller to confirm whether they are being processed in relation to personal data. If a person concerned wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- (b) Right to information Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Regular and Proporting Officer to provide free information at any time from the person responsible for the processing about the person To obtain stored personal data and a copy of this information. In addition, the European directive and regulation donor has granted information on the following information to the person concerned:
- The processing purposes
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organisations
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- The existence of a right to rectify or delete the personal data relating to it or to restrict the processing by the person responsible or a right of objection against such processing
- The existence of a right of appeal by a supervisory authority
- If the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the information
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with article 22 (1) and (4) of the GMO and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and impact of a Such processing for the person concerned
- (c) Right to correction Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Commissioner for Directive and Proportionment to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data relating to them. In addition, the person concerned shall be entitled, taking into account the purposes of processing, to require the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration. If a person concerned wishes to avail himself of this right of rectification, she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- (D) Right to be deleted (right to be forgotten) Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Regransible and Regulation to require the person responsible to demand that the person concerned Personal data will be deleted immediately if one of the following reasons applies and if processing is not required:
- The personal data were collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary.
- The person concerned shall revoke his consent to which the processing in accordance with art. 6 Abs. 1 (a) DS-GMOs or art. 9 para. 2 (a) DS GMO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 21 para. 1 DS-GMO opposition to processing and there are no overriding reasons for processing, or the person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 21 para. 2 DS GMO objection to processing.
- The personal data has been processed in an unlawful form.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with art. 8 para. 1 DS GMO.
- (e) Right to restrict the processing of any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Regular and Proporting Officer to require the person responsible to restrict the processing if one of the The following prerequisites are met:
- The correctness of the personal data is disputed by the person concerned, for a period of time, which enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the person concerned rejects the deletion of the personal data and instead demands the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the individual needs it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The person concerned has objected to the processing in accordance with Article. 21 para. 1 DS GMO and it is not yet determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible are prevalent in relation to those of the data subject.
- (F) The right to data portability Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Regulator and Regulation to provide the personal data relating to them, which is entrusted by the person concerned. Respondents were provided to receive in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It shall also have the right to transmit such data to another person responsible without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that the processing is based on the consent provided for in art. 6 Abs. 1 (a) DS-GMOs or art. 9 para. 2 (a) of the GMO or on a contract in accordance with art. 6 Abs. 1 (b) DS-GMOs is based and processed using automated procedures, provided that processing is not necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority which is Responsible. Furthermore, in exercising its right to transfer data, the person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 20 abs. 1 DS-GMO the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by a person responsible to another person responsible, to the extent that this is technically feasible and insofar as this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons Be. In order to assert the right to data portability, the person concerned can contact an employee of the Ideas ³ e.V. at any time. to turn.
- (g) Right to object Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall be entitled to the law granted by the European Regular and Proporting Schender, for reasons arising from their particular situation, at any time against the processing of them. Personal data relating to the nature of the species. 6 Abs. (1) (e) or (f) DS GMO is to be appealed. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The ideas ³ e.V. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to Assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. Processes the ideas ³ e.V. Personal data in order to conduct direct advertising, the person concerned has the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising. Contradicts the person concerned to the ideas ³ e.V. Processing for direct advertising purposes, the ideas ³ e.V. Stop processing the personal data for these purposes. In addition, the person concerned has the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to him, which is related to the ideas ³ e.V. For scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with the species. 89 ABS. 1 DS GMO shall be subject to opposition, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task. In order to exercise the right to object, the person concerned can directly contact any employee of the Ideas ³ e.V. Or contact another employee. The person concerned is also free to exercise its right of objection in connection with the use of information society services, irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications be used.
- (h) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling, any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Regular and ProdiRegulation, not one solely on an automated Processing — including profiling — decision that has legal effect on it or similarly significantly impairs it, provided that the decision (1) does not apply to the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract It is necessary between the person concerned and the person responsible, or (2) is admissible under legislation of the Union or Member States to which the person responsible is subject, and this legislation is appropriate measures to safeguard the Include rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned or (3) with the express consent of the person concerned. If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract between the person concerned and the person responsible, or (2) it is made with the express consent of the person concerned, the ideas ³ e.V. Appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the person concerned, including at least the right to the right of a person to intervene on the part of the person responsible, to express his or her own position and to challenge it The decision belongs. If the data subject wishes to assert rights with regard to automated decisions, the person concerned may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- (i) Right to revoke data protection consent Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Regular and Proporting Service to consent to the processing of personal data To be revoked at any time. If the data subject wishes to assert his right to revoke consent, the person concerned may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
13. Data protection for applications and in the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. Processing can also be done electronically. This is especially the case when an applicant sends corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If the controller is not subject to an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the announcement of the cancellation, provided that no other authorised Interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The controller has integrated the Matomo component on this website. Matomo is an open source software tool for web analysis. Web Analysis is the collection, collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors of internet sites. A web analysis tool collects, among other things, data about which website an affected person came to a website from (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website accessed or how often and for which length of stay a Bottom looked at. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize an internet site and to analyze the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising.
The software is operated on the server of the controller, the log files that are sensitive to data protection are stored exclusively on this server.
The purpose of the Matomo component is to analyse the flow of visitors on our website. The controller uses the data and information obtained, among other things, to evaluate the use of this website in order to compile online reports showing the activities on our website.
Matomo puts a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. What cookies are, has already been explained above. With the setting of the cookie, we are able to analyse the use of our website. Each time one of the individual pages of this website, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically prompted by the matomo component to provide data for the purpose of online analysis to our server. Submit. As part of this technical process, we become aware of personal data, such as the IP address of the person concerned, which serves us, among other things, to trace the origin of the visitors and clicks.
Cookies store personal information, such as access time, the location from which access originated and the frequency of visits to our website. Every time you visit our website, this personal data, including the IP address of the Internet connection used by the person concerned, is transferred to our server. This personal data is stored by us. We do not disclose this personal data to third parties.
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies through our Internet site, as already shown above, at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the used Internet browser and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the internet browser used would also prevent Matomo from putting a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Matomo can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs.
It is also possible for the person concerned to object to and prevent the collection of the data generated by the Matomo on the use of this website. To do this, the person concerned must set ' Do Not Track ' in your browser.
However, with the setting of the opt-out cookie, it is possible that the Internet pages of the controller for the data subject are no longer fully usable.
15th. Legal basis for processing
Article. 6 I lit. A DS-GMO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, as is the case for, for example, processing operations for the supply of goods or the provision of other Performance or consideration is necessary, the processing shall be based on art. 6 I lit. b DS GMO. The same applies to such processing operations as are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries concerning our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the performance of tax obligations, the processing is based on art. 6 I lit. (c) DS GMO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could be necessary to protect vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor would be injured in our company and then his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information will be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Should. Then the processing would be based on art. 6 I lit. D DS GMO. In the end, processing operations on art. 6 I lit. F DS GMO. This legal basis is based on processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, Fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned. We are particularly permitted to do such processing because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In this respect, he considered that a legitimate interest could be justified if the person concerned is a customer of the responsible party (recital 47, second sentence of the DS-GMO).
16. Legitimate interests in the processing pursued by the person in charge or a third party
The processing of personal data is based on article 6 I lit. F DS-GMO is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business activities in favour of the well-being of all our employees and shareholders.
17th. Duration for which the personal data is stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. At the end of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, unless they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
18. Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; necessary for the conclusion of the contract; obligation on the person concerned to provide the personal data; Possible consequences of non-deployment
We will inform you that the provision of personal data is in part required by law (e.g. Tax provisions) or are also based on contractual provisions (e.g. Information on the Contracting Party). Sometimes it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that an affected person provides us with personal data which must subsequently be processed by us. The person concerned, for example, is obligated to provide us with personal data when our company concludes a contract with it. Non-provision of personal data would lead to the failure to close the contract with the person concerned. Prior to the provision of personal data by the person concerned, the person concerned must contact one of our employees. Our employee clarifies the individual case concerned as to whether the provision of personal data is required by law or by contract or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal Data and the consequences of non-provision of personal data.
19. Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we dispense with automatic decision-making or profiling.
This Privacy Statement was prepared by the Data Protection Statement Generator of the DGD German Data Protection GmbH, which serves as External Data Protection Officer Erlangen, in cooperation with the IT and data protection law lawyer Christian Solmecke .